Professional headshots come in many forms. Such as business headshots for branding purposes. Or headshots for actors who need to make an impression with casting directors. They all boil down to one thing, marketing yourself. Websites, advertisements and social media are often the first places you will be seen before ever speaking to someone. Which makes photos of yourself more important than ever. Make your first impression memorable with a commercial headshot photographer that understands marketing and advertising first hand like myself.
What to expect
- Consultation: This is usually over the phone but can be in person. It gives us an opportunity to discuss what your goals are for the headshots. This is also when we'd go over the type of headshot you would like. Such as with a plain backdrop or more of an environmental approach. Maybe in your office, workspace, or on the job anywhere within the Derby, Nottingham, and Sheffield areas.
- Headshot Session: Up to 1 hour. This can be extended if we deem during the consultation that more time will be required to achieve your branding goals. Additional cost are per hour.
- Retouching Services: Worried you'll have a blemish on the day of your photo shoot? Don't be. Basic retouching will be applied before you even see your online gallery if needed.
- Prompt Turn Around Time: Every client's goals are different. Therefore we'll agree to a turn around time that gets you the best quality work on a schedule that works for you.
- Online Proofing: View your headshots at a time that is convenient for you through the password protected online gallery.
- Digital Download: Your images are easily downloadable from the online gallery system straight to your computer.
- Professional Printing Services Available: If you choose to purchase prints from the online gallery, rest assured that JP Professional Photography uses only the best photographic printing labs here in the UK.
- Competitive Pricing: £200 per hour. Half Day and Full Day rates also available if you have a team of employees who also require professional headshots.
- Unlimited Usage Rights: Use your images on your social media, website, and in print as often as you like.